Designer - DeFi
RemoteGermany, Berlin, BerlinProduct
DeFi is undergoing a perpetual existential crisis, one that may not be visible to the naked eye. To set things into perspective and evacuate the orbit for DeFi, the creator has taken it upon themselves the dire duty of reshaping and creating a novel reality; the future of the financial universe.
Brahma aims to simplify the interaction with DeFi primitives through easy to invest vaults, which leverage composability with multiple protocols to deliver superior risk-adjusted yield to users.
What you will do
- Design the web-based user interface and the user interaction flows for Brahma
- Build illustrations, design concepts and support the branding of Brahma across its channels
- Proactively drive and conduct user research to improve products based on systematic feedback evaluation
- Translate the user insights into artifacts (user stories, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes) around customer needs using Figma and other tools
- Solve user interaction issues related to cross-chain applications (multiple wallets, slow confirmation times, and early stage of software tools)
- Help prepare demos for new applications
What you bring
- Proven 3+ years experience as a Product Designer, ideally at fintech/crypto start-ups (e.g. figma.com portfolio)
- Multi-disciplinary experience, including illustration, motion design or any supporting field of design
- Product orientation: you get things done in a small team and drive to release the best product possible
- Users first: you want to get users' qualitative feedback directly and you can analyze user feedback quantitatively
- Thorough understanding of design systems and experience working with and applying them
- Experience with desktop-first responsive, pixel-perfect web design for different screen sizes (mobile, tablet, and desktop)
Nice to have
- You are a DeFi/cryptocurrency user yourself and familiar with the UX issues at hand
The number of years of experience does not matter as long as you have built complex projects from scratch, a burning desire to learn more, constantly improve yourself and solving tricky problems on a daily basis. We're a small team so you can assure yourself that whatever you contribute - in terms of an engineer, or otherwise - is always heard and discussed.
Competitive salary and token performance-based bonuses
A fully remote, collaborative and decentralized environment, where your initiatives and ideas count and are rewarded
Transparent governance and progressing together to a DAO-like structure
A unique open research environment, where everybody contributes and sees the full spectrum of our work, from inception to production and trading
Shape the future of an on-chain protocol building at the forefront of cross-layer integrations with various primitives (concentrated liquidity, futures, options and more)
This role is remote, please share your portfolio/website and details of previous projects worked on (both commercial and personal).