Solidity Engineer - DeFi
RemoteIndia, Karnātaka, BangaloreEngineering
DeFi is undergoing a perpetual existential crisis, one that may not be visible to the naked eye. To set things into perspective and evacuate the orbit for DeFi, the creator has taken it upon themselves the dire duty of reshaping and creating a novel reality; the future of the financial universe.
Brahma aims to simplify the interaction with DeFi primitives through easy to invest vaults, which leverage composability with multiple protocols to deliver superior risk-adjusted yield to users.
Brahma provides an alternative to inflationary returns via liquidity mining and discourages mercenary capital. ⚛️
We are looking for a DeFi Software Engineer who has a deep understanding of Ethereum and tons of curiosity!
- Designing, building and testing smart contracts and related infrastructure
- Researching new DeFi protocols and its connectors and building on them
- Building real-time monitoring tools and working with our team on latency-sensitive operations
- Ethereum Node Infrastructure
- R&D at a protocol level
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- A young startup work environment, where your initiatives and ideas count and are rewarded
- A unique open research environment, where everybody contributes and sees the full spectrum of our work, from inception to production
- The chance to shape our firm's legacy and exchange knowledge with the team on every part of what we do.
The role is remote. Please share Github profiles and details of previous projects worked on (both commercial and personal).
- Deep technical and practical understanding of DeFi protocols and DevOps practices for interfacing with them (both Ethereum and any other relevant one) Must have extensive knowledge of Solidity, smart contract development (web3js or ethersjs), testing and deployed a functioning smart contract on ETH mainnet.
- Must be comfortable working with either hardhat or truffle.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, research-oriented team with several ongoing concurrent projects
- You look forward to working with an interdisciplinary team that longs to find solutions together.
- Knowledge of DeFi isn't a must but is a big plus!
The number of years of experience does not matter as long as you have built complex projects from scratch, a burning desire to learn more, constantly improve yourself and solving tricky problems on a daily basis. We're a small team so you can assure yourself that whatever you contribute - in terms of engineering, or otherwise - is always heard and discussed.